1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

anyone know of a vcr to dvd conversion?

Discussion in 'Computers, Games, Electronics etc' started by civiclxb16, Jul 24, 2006.

1. civiclxb16

civiclxb16 Senior Member

Ok my wife has been bugging me to put the wedding video on dvd! I saw a converter at the store about 6 months a go for 39.99 i went back to the store and they looked at me like i was crazy! anyone know where i can find one besides ebay? this is what it looks like if someone can give me a heads up or something let me know
    thanks all

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

3. civiclxb16

civiclxb16 Senior Member

YES thank brian! i knew you would come thur :) i am going to be bothering you later with some pc questions :)

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

lol, don't. :D i'm a programmer, not a network guy. bother sabz

5. civiclxb16

civiclxb16 Senior Member

well i was going to ask you about web hosting but when i get there i will ask:) but back to the topic now that i ordered that part. i was wondering about how to get more then one video on to one dvd. example i have the initial d series that is not released here yet and i want to put like 3 or 4 of them on one dvd, the program i have only lets me put one video at a time on a dvd. so i have not put them on dvd yet, got anything that can do that?

6. sleepercivic

sleepercivic Senior Member

not whoring but check this site afterdawn.com they have a lot of info about burning DVDs etc...

gl

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted