Anyone know why my JRSC won't pass emissions!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm guessing he just layed the CF over the existing dash.

yeah I did lay the dry carbon over the panels cause "pre-preg carbon is expensive!!!the molds were too time consuming..I tried vacuum bags(borrowed from friend at Panoz)but,it flexed the panels almost in half!!and I didn't have access to the big ovens my friends use at Panoz for there carbon bodies...that and I like the 3D look of the dry carbon....but,I would NEVER do it again for anyone!!!I had people offer me a few thousand at the NOPI show...one guy offered 8 thousand...I told him for small projects but,not the whole interior!!!...overall to those guys who do carbon fiber(profesionally)it was bragging rights for me on how I did it,the look,and time I put into it...the only thing is it's not light at all:(

Ok I took a bunch of pics...the camera for some reason made it look all scratched up on some but,there not scratched at all...I have one pic.of where the carbon lifted but,I could only take the pic from the outside so the reflection wasn't good...
And i took a pic.of a carbon fiber coffee table i made that a double sided table..one-carbon other in Origami
(needs legs made)and my carbon seat and fenders on my lowrider bike.thanks for looking!!

c23.jpg

c22.jpg

c21.jpg

c20.jpg

c18.jpg

c17.jpg

c16.jpg

c14.jpg

c13.jpg

c12.jpg

c10.jpg

c9.jpg