Anyone up for another So Cal HS meet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 28 2004, 08:01 PM
You guys are both my bitchs, just wait till im back on the road, i will be spanking both of you fuckers i the hatch.

I made it on Kcal rocks a fewq minutes ago. 4 tickets to pharos lost kingdom. :D
[post=408893]Quoted post[/post]​

Shadney - Are you going to take Jeffs shit? My car is slow so I don't have a choice but you should tell him whats up. By the way do you like my last post?

Originally posted by integraslut78+Oct 29 2004, 12:16 PM-->
@Oct 28 2004, 08:01 PM
You guys are both my bitchs, just wait till im back on the road, i will be spanking both of you fuckers i the hatch.

I made it on Kcal rocks a fewq minutes ago. 4 tickets to pharos lost kingdom. :D
[post=408893]Quoted post[/post]​

Shadney - Are you going to take Jeffs shit? My car is slow so I don't have a choice but you should tell him whats up. By the way do you like my last post?
[post=409119]Quoted post[/post]​

'Nuff said

Jeff - Sorry dude. I told that worless piece of shit Jonathan last week that I wasn't going to buy those cams and asked him to tell you for me. I guess he didn't. So yeah, I went with the crane stage 2 cams and the crane valvespring and retainers. Thanx for holding those cams though.... great price, I just wanted a more aggressive cam.

Shadney - You are a fucking retard Mike(NotUraverageSi) had those cams or his buddy did not Jeff. I was saying are you gonna take his shit talking, not the cams because Mikes friend has those and yes I did tell him so don't talk about shit you do not even know about.
I guess I have to do this again :slap:
Still slapping my bitch up yo.
And yes Shadney you are my bitch that I am slapping.

Oh yeah. My bad. Sorry guys, I'm trying to "work" too. :p

Mike - Cams not needed

Jeff - Shit talking not needed

Jon - Friendship not needed

Everyone else - I don't need shit

BTW is everyone coming to IDRC on the 13th and 14th?

Jon --> :kick: <-- Me

Ok I retract my "lets kick jonathan in the balls " statement and now say lets kick Shadney in the balls!

Originally posted by UDT@Oct 29 2004, 03:10 PM
Ok I retract my "lets kick jonathan in the balls " statement and now say lets kick Shadney in the balls!
[post=409280]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:

: hide:

Get it? I'm hiding cause you want to kick me in the balls.... Never mind. I'll just go stand in the corner and pick my nose.

You guys --> :nutkick: <-- Me

I smell really bad today too. I guess I should wash my work shirts every 5 days or so..... :lol:

Shadney - No problem about the cams, what day is the 13th and 14th?

Jonathan - How'd the DJ-ing go Saturday? Don't know what's going down for tonight just yet.

Jeff - What's the count down status on your license? And what up with the BBQ.

5 months 6 days 8 hours and 36 minutes

And im broker then a gay fudge packing joke so........ Gota pay for the hatchy.

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Oct 30 2004, 08:46 AM
I'm wearing a clean shirt today! :thumbsup:
[post=409520]Quoted post[/post]​

We are all very proud of you, but the real question is did your MOM wash it for you? You know I love yo momma.

Jeff - You have issues being that broke.

Mike - How were the races last night? Any drama? KNow where I can get a Hondata S200 for a good price?

I went to a bar instead so I don't know. 2 of my friends cars have been stolen in the past week and a half. The ones that took my friends crx, weren't too smart since their faces were caught on camera filling up gas at a 76 gas station.

Back