Anyone want to buy my buick regal for $32.000,00?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

though thinking about it now, why do they still count those rims in inches? Why not start with feet instead? 2 1/2 feet chrome rims. being soon they'll start being 7930" rims

did i mention i dont have the money for the rims?
no?
ok.
i dont have that much money.

i said it was cool, i didnt say i want them.

i could have a cool crx with those but then i would probly shot my self lol

Ya know I think its funny that you folks say this and that and such, but funny thing is theres others that think that just owning an import you are a ricer on any level.

Ya know I think its funny that you folks say this and that and such, but funny thing is theres others that think that just owning an import you are a ricer on any level.

I believe thats when your being called a "jap wannabe" and yes, I've been told Im a ricer even when I just owned a honda, no upgrades, no nothing. Actually, I can remember the day and where it happened.

I was putting a head light bulb in my 87 Crx Si, no LED, high blow whatever crap, an ordinary light bulb, and some guy came out of wal-mart, walked over and started looking at the car and asking me questions then started to brag about how he went to school to learn how to work on honda's and all that great crap, then he asked me if I knew what I'm doing. I turned around to him and finally said. Yeah cheif, putting a light bulb in, got in my car and started to drive off. As I went past him, I heard him say ricer.

I saw this same guy later. He now works for wal-mart and drives I think a pontiac?
Guess all the schooling didnt work out for him.

"over $70,000 drug dollars invested"
thats what it should say.

oh, and don't forget about "danks" they are just as cool as "donks". serious, look them up. it's another type of hoopty.

I believe thats when your being called a "jap wannabe" and yes, I've been told Im a ricer even when I just owned a honda, no upgrades, no nothing. Actually, I can remember the day and where it happened.

I was putting a head light bulb in my 87 Crx Si, no LED, high blow whatever crap, an ordinary light bulb, and some guy came out of wal-mart, walked over and started looking at the car and asking me questions then started to brag about how he went to school to learn how to work on honda's and all that great crap, then he asked me if I knew what I'm doing. I turned around to him and finally said. Yeah cheif, putting a light bulb in, got in my car and started to drive off. As I went past him, I heard him say ricer.

I saw this same guy later. He now works for wal-mart and drives I think a pontiac?
Guess all the schooling didnt work out for him.

probably cuz you said chief.
lol
re: my new honda.

"over $70,000 drug dollars invested"
thats what it should say.

oh, and don't forget about "danks" they are just as cool as "donks". serious, look them up. it's another type of hoopty.

a hoopty is a piece of shit vehicle.
no one would ask for 32,000 for a hoopty.
unless they are out of their mind.

Back