Anyone's JDM H22a come w/ 6 grooves?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Mulepick

The swap I'm working now uses a JDM H22A and the flywheel has 6 grooves. Logically, so do the JDM alternator and a/c. The Accord's stuff is all 4 groove. Since I;m pretty sure the JDM a/c is 134 vs. R12 on the Accord, I'm thinking about using the JDM a/c. Anyone ever do this and mod the high and low Accord hoses to fit?

I will swap the Accord rail in for the h22; this seems the best for me.

I find that, in this swap, the p/s mounts are not compatible. I'll retain the h22 (both are 4 groove belts) even though the Accord pulley seems larger. Anyone ever mod the Accord p/s line to work for this?

Tks,

Bob

well it would help to know what you are swaping this into however if it is an accord (90-97 for sure but not real sure about the 98-02 i think they are the same but not 100%) you will use the prelude powersteering pump and alternator and use the accord ac compressor. you will need to get the h22 high pressure line that connects to the ps pump for that to work and most any shop can put that on if you cant. and yes the accord fuel rail works great

Use the accord AC. You can swap out the refridgerant if you want to, but R12 works fine.

Back