April 29th CART Test'n'Tune

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Members and Friends:

Test 'n Tune

Date: Saturday 29 April

Registration / Tech Open: 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM

Price per Driver: Members - $30 / Non-members - $35.

Wristbands: Each Participant will receive a wrist band. No wristband - no participation in the event.

Tech - Will be exclusively a safety tech. There will be no car classification.

Work Assignments - All participants will be given work assignments. Those who fail to work their assignment will be asked to leave the event.

Drivers' Meeting: 10:45 AM

First Car Off: 11:00 AM

Number of Runs: Unlimited - When you are ready for your next run, get in line

Passengers - Fellow drivers & CART instructors may ride as passengers. Others require the explicit approval of the event chair or his representatives.

Switching Cars - Any driver may drive any car

Scoring - The Trailer will provide run times and cone penalties. Participants will keep their own results. The Trailer will not record / publish results.

Cordially Yours,

Bob Purssell

$10 premium for way more runs, I'm totally signed up !

but alas.. I have no car. Lemme see about bringing the WRX.

i'm out. the brakes in the mirage are dead and stuff. gonna fix them this weekend.

again...why do yall get all the fun...Texas sucks :cry:

Clayton will have my helmet. Whether he will be driving, working on cars or the yard remains to be seen. But if you meet up with us Saturday, turn a wrench for a few minutes, and I have no problem lending you my ... um... Clayton's ... helmet. It's got mad t1t3 JDM poo stickers on it though.

AFAIK, you still have your helmet...it's not here. And I can't make the test and tune...prior arrangements with the festival...the furnace is now completely removed from the basement, and in the container. 75% of the pine tree has been cleaned up, and 80% of the back yard is done....today will be about 95%....and I got to still junk the old Z block after I drain the water and oil, and I can't do that till I get some engine off the lift and a blue civic out of the garage.... :wink:

yeah, I have the helmet at the moment. But it's your helmet now so I'll bring it up.

I had more fun highway racing. :p

Beat an 04 GTO I did . . . :ph34r:

Back