Are your car mods reported to DMV or Insurance?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well then my i love my honda heel toe sticker must make my crx not street legal with all the power it makes, lol.

Good God man, I thought they outlawed those in the states!

listen to this bs with my insurance, for full coverage my premium went up 26 dollars every six moths because i live in a more densly populated area.

more densly populated area = higher chance of you getting into an accident = higher chance of you making or causing a claim = higher chance of them needing to pay out = you pay in more

or

more densly populated area = higher crime rate = higher chance of your car being targeted for theft or vandalism = higher chance of you making a claim = higher chance of them needing to pay out = you pay in more

i fail to see where it is BS

My State Farm policy just has adjustable limits for things like stereo equipment, but it doesn't go very high. All they want are receipts for stuff you've done to the car, but they only cover to a specific limit.

If you want to insure the car for a certain cash value of modifications outside the adjustable limits, you can't- they want the car to be at least 16 years old before they start in on the funny terms.

No, I don't report my intake or exhaust. haha

Back