$$ + arm + leg....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just read in I think super street about some new turbo kit for the s2000, just a little fyi.

sb.jpg

Tempest had an S2000 turboed before my civic was turboed

screw buying a turbo kit do it custom =)

Did he ever complain about the lag? S2k's bog at lower rpms anyways. Ffitted with an incorrect turbo, we are talking D15b7 power for a few seconds :p

not sure if it was tempest, I think there was another company that just came out with one, the one I saw had a heatshield around the exhaust wheel and some type of mugen cold air box looking thing leading up to the inlet of the turbine.

oh yea.. i haven't opened up the hood yet .. i wonder whats under there....

You need to get those Gray-ish Volk TE-37's that you showed me on the other Silver S2K. Hotness.

thats first.. gunmetal volk te-37's and a front lip.. then i dont think i'll do much else for a while...

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Jul 6 2004, 11:04 PM
thats first.. gunmetal volk te-37's and a front lip.. then i dont think i'll do much else for a while...

is it me or does anyone else detect a hint of bullshit here?? lol. you know onmce you do one mod, you are going to do another. then another. then another and so on until all of a sudden its really badass. shit look at Prowler. he said the same thing you said by not wanting to do much to his Civic. look at his car now. hes done quite a bit in the short while hes owned it. you know you are going to build a badass S2k so quit lying to us and yourself...LOL

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

adam, talk to Dan over at Godspeed and have him install a ATS 2.0 way LSD and a J's 4.4 final drive for you :)

if dan will do it for free i'm game lol... once the del sol sells.. wheels and lip first... everything else second...

Back