As Promised...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you wanna see some rice stud4u, check my car. Oh yeah 100% fricking rice from uwagimaya. I payed for it with 1 89 integra that was hit in the back, 1 shitty maxima, 2 boston rally subs w/ qlogic box, some 17's, and 89 teg tranny.

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 27 2003, 11:04 PM
but how many show cars u see when u pull up the hood and see a stock motor with a 50 dollar chrome intake... haha ive never saw one, and sorry but just with a body kit he might enter shows but i know he aint going to win any shows with that car , body kits and no engine = rice jackass, u can go cruise around in your cars with your body kits i dont care, but i got the power back me up with my ZC swap...

this isnt Hondabodykit.com
This is HONDASWAP, meaning engine swap, not a ricer swap haha :whatafucktard: :withstupid: :fuckyou2: :blah: :tfg: :fr:

cupofstfu.jpg

just because it has a body kit doesnt mean it's rice. it isnt a crime for a car to look good

okay let me see this... whats your definition of a RICER, most people would say a ricer is a guy who gets a body kit, and no engine mods, i dont care if ur car is fast or not, spending money on the body before and having a stock motor is a body kit...
If u have a S2000, with 10k in body mods, would u call that a ricer? most people would because that money could make that car alot faster

yeah i have won 3 firsts, a third and Unfinished Car of the Year AND appeared in a magazine back in 1999 with this car:

s3e769ed657579.jpg

this Integra is gonna be WAY better than that car and be primered orange and not primered green such as that one above. everyone here knows i am all about primer. primer ownz me :)

Afipunk21: yeah i hate red cars too...but hey i aint gonna complain about the color too much considering i bought the car hella cheap :)

im a street racer, not a showcar guy so i dont care about gay bodykits until i have my motor all the way how i like it... I got my 89 CRX for 500, the DOHC ZC motor and tranny for 600 , and my rims for 800, add that up and i only spent 1900 on it and i ran it and it runs 15.2 , thats not bad, u guys can go ahead and spend 800 on a body kit, o and how bout stickers 2? u know they add 15 hp each hahaha, in that case, i wanna get my car stickered up haha losers

tralerparkpimp- im not talkin bout u, juss all the other queers who think they know what they are talking about... haha, o yeah and age doesnt matter... i have rebuilt honda motors like they arent nothing, i put the head gasket thing on there just to be funny

looks nice! (the red teg and the green civic!) sorry you had to do all that for the pics :unsure: don't worry, i havent forgotten bout the stickers :p

TJ's RIDE
89 CRX HF
17" ADR RS's
Custom Exhaust
Pioneer CD player
2 12" Pioneer IMPP's
DOHC ZC Motor swap
Clear Bumper Lights

COMMING SOON
Custom Turbo Kit
Body Kit
lowering springs
2 1/4 exhaust

lol

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 27 2003, 11:22 PM
im a street racer, not a showcar guy so i dont care about gay bodykits until i have my motor all the way how i like it... I got my 89 CRX for 500, the DOHC ZC motor and tranny for 600 , and my rims for 800, add that up and i only spent 1900 on it and i ran it and it runs 15.2 , thats not bad, u guys can go ahead and spend 800 on a body kit, o and how bout stickers 2? u know they add 15 hp each hahaha, in that case, i wanna get my car stickered up haha losers

tralerparkpimp- im not talkin bout u, juss all the other queers who think they know what they are talking about... haha, o yeah and age doesnt matter... i have rebuilt honda motors like they arent nothing, i put the head gasket thing on there just to be funny

the more you post, the bigger moron i think you are

why don't you quit trying to justify yourself while your *cough*ahead*cough*

oh, if you were truely a tuner, you'd lower your car before you do anything else, especially the bodykit and turbo. not to mention getting smaller wheels

Originally posted by mxz32tt@Apr 27 2003, 11:52 PM
TJ's RIDE
89 CRX HF
17" ADR RS's
Custom Exhaust
Pioneer CD player
2 12" Pioneer IMPP's
DOHC ZC Motor swap
Clear Bumper Lights

COMMING SOON
Custom Turbo Kit
Body Kit
lowering springs
2 1/4 exhaust

lol

lmao did anyone notice this noob just OWNED that guy...lmao good job newbie

oh yeah, btw, would you say a $5000 mugen kit is rice? And some people *gasp* want their car to look good. To some people looking good is all they care about. as long as they dont try to flaunt it like it's fast, that's fine with me.

ricer: person who has tacky shit, shit, or ugly APC/Advanced Autoparts stuff on their car that is crap, or someone who has a trillion dollars in body work that looks ugly and tries to race everyone they see.

This stud4u2c or what ever his name isn't much more than a high schol jerk off thinking coffe cans and APC stickers are cool. I am in the process of swapping engines into my 90 TEg', (just a simple swap b18 in place of a b18) I have a Warm Air Intake, I guess that would be a short ram? I have a some 93 LS alloys wheels 14x5's And a damaged hood. No clear corners, stickers, 18"s, fatty exhaust tip.

I plan on getting:
A 5 speed
Thermal research and development Full exhaust ($600)
Nice set of Pistons 11.2:1 or something (havent researched this going all motor)
16" Supperlaggra's
Mugen or Spoon Front lip
Ground Control Coilovers 2" drop
Recaro Type R seats
JDM One piece headlights
JDM Windows or tint them to look JDM
JDM gauges
Anything and everything JDM
I dont want a race car right now, that's what the Lude's for! Well when I get one at least.
Gutting the car...

Is that rice? as for stud4u2c17 you need to stop posting stupid comments, and hide out for awhile maybe behind a... :wall:

:D haha u guys crack me up, why dont u all go cry n shit about wut i said, who fucken cares, i have a right to an opinion and if i dont like a car well then i dont like it, i dont care what some integra guys say about ther cars and how they are soooooo hot haha, u guys defend them like they are your fricken kid, why dont u get more pissed off, come on i like watchin all u guys get pissed off about ur cars lol... keep it commin this is crackin me up!!!

Originally posted by stud4u2c17@Apr 28 2003, 01:46 PM
:D haha u guys crack me up, why dont u all go cry n shit about wut i said, who fucken cares, i have a right to an opinion and if i dont like a car well then i dont like it, i dont care what some integra guys say about ther cars and how they are soooooo hot haha, u guys defend them like they are your fricken kid, why dont u get more pissed off, come on i like watchin all u guys get pissed off about ur cars lol... keep it commin this is crackin me up!!!

you are going to let me in on ur secret on how to keep your temper when people
are talking shit.....

this is a very interesting concept.

hey i never said i wasnt a ricer, yes i drive a CRX with ZC and 17's , im a ricer who cares... i dont... i can still accuse people of being one to if they spend alot of money on body mods haha... u guys are crackin me up seriuosly, its over a car lol... this is the greatest thread ever lol its like springer haha... all we need next is a bunch of people fake fight and we got ourselfs a show lol :bash:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back