At Least 3 Dead In Workplace Shooting In Manchester

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Severe mental illness usually. That or an extreme amount of cowardliness on his part. Maybe a mix of both.

This is why one must be on their toes at all times. Remember, you are someone else to everyone else. RIP to those who died and thoughts be with the surviving family members.

All this because he was facing a disciplinary hearing this morning, he should have just taken it like a man and not taken the cowardly way out

So it turns out that the hearing was because he got caught stealing beer from the warehouse. Basically this guy killed 8 people because he got caught stealing and they were asking him to resign. What a low life piece of shit.

What a D-bag. Its too bad Darwin didnt get his ass before he had the chance to hurt innocent ppl. Where are the accidental discharges when you need em?

one reason we should reinstate capital punishment.

edit: made statement before reading. i figured he offed himself, but was hoping he didnt. or, actually hoping he did a bad job of it and is suffering.

Supposively there were a lot of racial slurs all over the bathroom about him and a noose hanging in there at one time. His family said he complained to mgmt but they didn't do anything. But he never complained to his union about this.
I kind of wish he survived so that he could have gotten what he deserved.

Still shouldn't have stole the beer. As far as I'm concerned, those are two different issues. Hell, he could have probably sued them for the race issue.

Supposedly the racist people numbered around 5, why 9 dead or w/e? I hate to say this but this racism shit is played the fuck out. Get a new excuse to be a fucking scum bag.

Maybe i'm wrong, but 99.99999% of other places like this, "warehouse" jobs for $9 an hour around here are generally all minority (black/hispanic). The white guy working there is the minority.

Well I'm not and I get tired of fucking hearing about it. Your people, I'm people, if you are an illogical retard fuck.. than that's what you are. I don't care what anyone has said to you. The color of your skin is no excuse to execute people. I'm sorry. Lets all cry and whine for the dude who murdered people because he heard things he didn't like. If I committed murder because of things said to me I didn't like, I'd be killing at the very least 50 a day. But then I wouldn't cry racism so it wouldn't be ok.

Ya, Im about tired of ppl blamin shit on racism.

Not to say it doesnt happen still, but when I hear ppl bitchin about troubles that theyve caused for themselves and labeling it as racism, I really have a hard time givin that any kind of credit.

The thing I hate most: so called "reverse racism".

Somehow, it became ok for black people to say things on daytime tv and all like "crazy white boy" (steve harvey, and a bunch of other balck actors can be quoted saying this).

If a white guy said 'crazy black man' on tv, al sharpton would be on the tv for a month bitching about it.

Guess what, it's not reverse-- it's still racism.

Back