AT&T Android phone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Briansol

Admins
Admin
VIP
Need an android-based at&t phone. something semi recent like your last upgrade that wasn't that old.

show me what you got!

nope. tired of their lack of service at my house, and at&t must've put in a new tower, as i have service through them ehre now.
had an s3 for a few months, but i cracked the screene on it. in my pocket.

its not that part, its the whole back end digitizer. part is 225 on ebay. guy at the mall said its 75 for him to 'try' it, as he's never done it. i'm not dumping 300 bucks into an unknown outcome for something i paid 200 for.

buy the digitizer and have me fix it
shit man ive taken apart tons of phones for repair/modification

i'm getting a replacement (sII) today for cheaper than the part. i'll hold the s3 for a while and see if they come down in price any time soon, or i'll off it for parts. parts phones are going for 300 on ebay in worse shape than mine.

The guy i got the sII from actually took my s3 in as partial trade, so i got this s2 for only a few bones. I'm happy. I think it might actually be faster than my s3 was. he's a hacker droid guy. lol this one is rooted running 4.2. he said to email him for updates. lol looks like i got a new phone guy. so it doesn't have 4g (limited around here anyway...) and only 8gb instead of 16, but other than that, its basically the same damn thing.
and it came with a case. so hopefully i won't break this one.,

im really not as much of a nerd as most people make me out to be. I don't game, i don't read slashdot or reddit, i don't hack things. I have an off the shelf cheapest acer i could find desktop from staples as my home machine. I gave up with trying to keep up years. it's a lost cause and an ultimate waste of money.

Back