Audio makes car slower??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, if you are getting a girl off with the bass in your car, that's some sad shit.

So what are you running anyways? LIke some big hitting system? I doubt it.

And anyways, a real fucking man would get the chick even if he had to take her on a date using the CT because seriously, that's when you know you are skilled and not some punk kid getting pussy because you can taxi chicks around and becuase you got a nice ride that your momma bought you.

you know ur a ricer when u say that having a system doesnt make a difference. dude i have a 12" type R sub in box with v12 amp and 2 more 6" speakers. then i gutted my car, on average i dropped .16 seconds from runing with full interior and stereo to no interior and just a deck and 2 speakers in doors.taking out interior and passanger seat is like taking urself out of ur car when ur racing, its alot of weight that makes a huge difference. also if u think .16 isnt that much time, then go to www.superhonda.com please cause ur on the wrong sight.

shit, also for the fucktard, can u not get ur girl off urself? u gotta get a big stereo to do it for u? haha fucknig ricer. :ufucktard: :fr: :newbie:

you guys are something else. It was obviously a figure of speech. The girl was being facetious (I'll wait for you to goto dictionary.com and figure out what that means) - in other words she liked the stereo. It was just an example. Jesus you guys are fucking stupid.

The point is that it's gay to have a gutted daily driver - So when you pull up somewhere you look like a fucking scumbag. I'll take my quickness from the engine where it's supposed to come from. Sport Compact did an article for people like you

0208scc_scared20_zoom.jpg

Not to fucking mention the only thing heavy about a stereo is the subs and the box, and you can take those out in about 2 minutes at the track.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@ earlier
  Seriously, if you are getting a girl off with the bass in your car, that's some sad shit.
So what are you running anyways? LIke some big hitting system? I doubt it.
And anyways, a real fucking man would get the chick even if he had to take her on a date using the CT because seriously, that's when you know you are skilled and not some punk kid getting pussy because you can taxi chicks around and becuase you got a nice ride that your momma bought you.

LOL. Actually I'm running 2 12'' kickers off a ZR240, 4 Alpine SPA series interiors, a kicker IX254 for the interiors, and a Premier DEHP-640 head unit. It even managed to drown out the sound of your mom moaning in the front seat other night. And as for being a "real man", The last picture of your car I saw it had altezzas. So why don't you trade those and get your dick back, then start talking about real men.

and uhhh SleEpeR_CRX WhY DoN't YoU fUckInG CaLl me a N0oB when you have ANY idea who your talking to. I mean, I know mommy and daddy probably won't let you talk to strangers on the internet, but don't worry - we won't tell. Oh, and the point of a sleeper is to be fast, and not look fast. So far you've got the not looking fast part right. Enough said.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 1 2003, 11:16 PM-->
asmallsol
@Jul 1 2003, 07:38 PM
so figure that makes you about .001 seconds faster. if its a daily driver you're a fucking fool for taking the system out thinking you're going to be speed racer without it

It is alot more then that. It is closer to .1+ seconds which is a big diffrence in drag racing.

More then that probably. I am guessing every 100 lbs saved, easily .1 or .2 in the 1/4.

Its supposed to be .1 for every 100lbs and thats shit when you're street racing with a honda, gaining .1 against someone who is probably nearly as slow as you.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 2 2003, 07:56 AM
LOL. Actually I'm running 2 12'' kickers off a ZR240, 4 Alpine SPA series interiors, a kicker IX254 for the interiors, and a Premier DEHP-640 head unit. It even managed to drown out the sound of your mom moaning in the front seat other night. And as for being a "real man", The last picture of your car I saw it had altezzas. So why don't you trade those and get your dick back, then start talking about real men.

and uhhh SleEpeR_CRX WhY DoN't YoU fUckInG CaLl me a N0oB when you have ANY idea who your talking to. I mean, I know mommy and daddy probably won't let you talk to strangers on the internet, but don't worry - we won't tell. Oh, and the point of a sleeper is to be fast, and not look fast. So far you've got the not looking fast part right. Enough said.

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy: :worthy: Hail the big system. Whoppty Fucking do, drown shit, you couldn't drown the sound of your engine trying to go up the hill in 3rd gear with that fucking thing. When you break 1000 watts per sub, then come talk about big systems.

No One on here has seen my car lately, hence its not a daily driver and its getting built in the garage, so blow me. Wasn't the pictures of my car back in February so you think my car has changed a lil bit?

Let's see some pictures of your awesome car? How fast exactly is it? Mines still stock and slow but shit is coming along quite nicely, lets just say.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Jul 2 2003, 10:56 AM

It even managed to drown out the sound of your mom moaning in the front seat other night. And as for being a "real man", The last picture of your car I saw it had altezzas. So why don't you trade those and get your dick back, then start talking about real men.

:blink: im lost here and who cares if he got atlezzases on his fucking car?!?! its his own fucking money he can do w/e fuck he wants :unsure:, and you need a life man, really u do.. :ufucktard:, and i rather listen to Sleeper CRX about weight to sound then listening to ur a$$ talk about having a killer sound system and acting cool on the net (its really a hole nother level sadness) and besides :gives: :blah:

who are you people.

And I never said my system was huge you fucking cocksmack. I said I wasn't going to take out my nice stereo, and gut the fuck out of my car so I can look like a h4rdc0re str33t r4cer in my civic. I'd rather have a nice all around car than a gutted fucking jap tuna can on wheels that can barely keep up with other cars anyways. I'll keep my whole system, my seats, and ill pack your fuckin girlfriend into the passanger seat.

I'm sorry not all of us live our lives "10 seconds at a time" like you guys.

Actually its 15 Seconds in Reality :p

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 2 2003, 12:15 PM
[insert "Buddy Christ says this thread sucks" pic]

Wait....make that "Buddy Christ says this forum sucks".

The only reason it sucks is because inflamed assholes have to dis people who like music. Anyone who has music as a big part of their life knows that it's pretty important to have a nice stereo. Plenty of people here have stereos. Open a forum for random stereo questions, and 50 people jump on it like it's the plague.

Originally posted by EdrikLongtail@Jul 2 2003, 12:04 PM
:blink: im lost here and who cares if he got atlezzases on his fucking car?!?! its his own fucking money he can do w/e fuck he wants :unsure:, and you need a life man, really u do.. :ufucktard:, and i rather listen to Sleeper CRX about weight to sound then listening to ur a$$ talk about having a killer sound system and acting cool on the net (its really a hole nother level sadness) and besides :gives: :blah:

dude... "hole nother level"

Your going to have post what you'd like to say again, I'm not really familiar with the language your speaking.
The only reason I even mentioned my stereo is because your other inflamed asshole sidekick asked.

I'll give the lock 2 hours.

Like I've said a million times:

argue.jpg

It would take me, and most others, 10 minutes max to pull out subs/box/amps for real racing. So who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back