Auto to manual Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Drake

VIP
Im putting in a DOHC ZC in my 1991 CRX DX. I read over at honda-tech.com that the mounts were the same from si to dx, well guess what there not. Im wondering if any one here will know if i buy the SI mounts will they be mounted to the body in the same place but shifted around to go on the motor. Damn i cant explain it i hope someone understands what im trying to say. Any and all help will be much appreciated. Have a good day

Jeramy

Never mind i think i might have got it figured out. Ill post more once i find out for sure. Everyone have a great day. :spin:

Jeramy

The mounts are the same, except when you are going from an auto to manual, the rear and the side tranny mounts are different, the front and the engine mount are the same tho. I ran into the same prob.

Awsome thank you for confirming what i thought :) Have a great day cheese agian thank you very very much. Its kinda cool though im doing this whole swap for my Senior Project. Its been really fun so far. Any ways everyone have a great day.

Jeramy

Back