We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by driverunknown@Apr 13 2004, 12:01 AM
The badger is so old! Everytime I see it I want to run my face into my monitor.

then i seriously recomend you go se a shrink..

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@Apr 12 2004, 11:09 PM
Its a Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, MUSHROOM MUSHROOM, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Ah Snake a Snake....OOhhhhh its a snake, its a Badger, Badger, Badger..........

well, you get the picture

HAHAHAHHAHA that was fuckin great...i dunno why i'm laughing so hard...i can just hear you doing that. :lmao:

yeah i had to count to make sure it was right, i think i got them all. sad part is i did that from memory

Originally posted by complicity+Apr 12 2004, 04:22 PM-->
Originally posted by Calesta@Apr 12 2004, 03:46 PM
complicity
@Apr 12 2004, 11:12 AM
Mine is me. It's old. It was taken when I first got my webcam and the Christmas-morning-like-thrill of getting a new toy was there so I took a weird picture. :D

Oh, I thought yours was a pro picture taken from somewhere- the colors are really vibrant and stuff.

:)

So that's really you?

Yeah, photoshopped a little bit to up the contrast, though. :D

Ah, ok- because that's REALLY red hair!

mine is what my name is

La_Pieuvre = the octopus in French

don't know what's up with the juggling though

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre@Apr 13 2004, 08:55 PM
mine is what my name is

La_Pieuvre = the octopus in French

don't know what's up with the juggling though

hmmm i always did sorta wonder what that was about.

Does that badger vid go on forever? It was brain washing me for a bit. Damnit now im gonna go to sleep thinking "badgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgerbadgermushroommushroom"

lol

-yes it loops FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<---------Adriana Lima is my avitar, i don't think it requires much explanation

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Apr 13 2004, 09:39 PM-->
senate_9427
@Apr 13 2004, 08:49 PM
My old car :bawling:

what the fuck is that badger? I dont get it, someone fill me in on the joke

http://www.badgerbadgerbadger.com/

FFUUCCKK, that shit is great!! It just keeps looping and looping. I watched for like 10 minutes waiting for it to do something else but it kept doing the same thing so I started singing along. :lmao:

mine is Master Yoda smoking a doob, because Yoda smoking a doob is just cool. :)

Back