Awareness Test

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I counted correct but I definately didn't see it... haha

My count was 12 and I saw the bear. At least I saw the bear.

That dude definitely wasn't moonwalking. Making a futile attempt to moonwalk, maybe...

but not moonwalking.

Forget what I said, YOU should write greeting cards.

'Sorry about your accident, But at least it wasn't me, and you weren't in my car" "P.S. don't touch my stuff"

hahaha

Shit I try to be careful as hell and when I said that I'm talking more because I've seen 5th gen Civic 4-door's get in crashes and they AREN'T pretty. The way I see it, if I crash doing 60 mph in my car, I'm dead. But I drive while smoking or eating and drinking all the time which I know I should stop (not the smoking).

Not smoking drugs or drinkin that brew, just food and drinks I'm not THAT stupid ;).

It's more over-all awareness they're going for, not making the choice between you and someone else. When you're in a car, your attention should be on driving. You shouldn't be eating, talking on the phone, or thinking about some complex life problem. And don't over focus on driving, like you're on a track. Open up your bubble of awareness, turn your head, move your eyes, and actively look for problems. Had I not taking this for granted I'd still have my Si.

I eat, drink, use my phone, and text while driving

I've NEVER been in an accident

I had to go back and watch it again to make sure the bear was in the first time shot, LMAO what a trick...

i didnt see the bear, but when he was in the middle i realized there was more people in black than there had been at the beginning. I just didnt focus on it cause i wanted to count right:)

Back