AWESOME GAME

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i just got a 323.4

how do you make the screen shots...?
just in case anyone wants proof, lol

Originally posted by Swift Tuner@Jan 30 2004, 03:31 PM
YO..I GOT THE ORIGINAL GAME........IT IS A LITTLE QUICKER ( AND FARTHER CHEATERS ;) )                                    G$

I got 593.5 in that second game

Originally posted by La_Pieuvre+Jan 30 2004, 05:36 PM-->
Swift Tuner
@Jan 30 2004, 03:31 PM
YO..I GOT THE ORIGINAL GAME........IT IS A LITTLE QUICKER ( AND FARTHER CHEATERS ;) )                                    G$

I got 530.7 in that second game

I did a google search one time when I was at school looking for this game, and I found the JDM version. You can get 1000 without even trying. I got close to 800 with a nose dive

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jan 30 2004, 03:38 PM
I did a google search one time when I was at school looking for this game, and I found the JDM version. You can get 1000 without even trying. I got close to 800 with a nose dive

Everyone knows the JDM version has more power. :D :D :D

Its too damn hot for a PENGUIN to be just walking around here! I've gotta get you back to the zoo! Im one of the good guys penguin dont run...WATCH OUT!..Oh, youre a quick one.....Now Ive got you...(thud) SAY HELLO TO MY FUCKING BAT...

i can only get a 301.9

:edit i now got an 316.7

:edit 2 i now got 319.3

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jan 30 2004, 04:44 PM
Its too damn hot for a PENGUIN to be just walking around here! I've gotta get you back to the zoo! Im one of the good guys penguin dont run...WATCH OUT!..Oh, youre a quick one.....Now Ive got you...(thud) SAY HELLO TO MY FUCKING BAT...

riiiiiiiiiiiiite...... <_<

lol great movie :D :lol:

on the other game that is faster i got a

488.2 nose dive
:edit 493.4 nose dive

586.4 slide
:edit 593 slide

Back