axles ABS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I put a 93 ls in to a 90 dx hatch when i go to get axles (90-91 ls axles) they ask if i got abs and i dont know does it matter or can you tell me if i do or dont have abs thanks for your help

I think ABS has a geared ring or something on the outer part of the shaft, used for ABS, but I don't think it matters, but not to sure.

if you have ABS, you need abs axles for your ABS to work, if not, you can buy whatever. As racingtopher said, there is just a ring on the end of it for the ABS wheel speed sensor to find out how fast each wheel (axle) is moving. Right now, I have one ABS axle and one non ABS axle. Makes zero diffrence.

does abs have to do with the motor or with the car i need to know quick car has to be done soon thats all i am lacking does 90 dx hatch have abs or what

Originally posted by blngblngskater@Aug 7 2004, 07:19 PM
does abs have to do with the motor or with the car i need to know quick car has to be done soon thats all i am lacking does 90 dx hatch have abs or what
[post=373802]Quoted post[/post]​

ABS doesn't have anything to do with the motor. A car that has ABS can have it disabled and have nothing performance wise happen (speaking of the engine).

Originally posted by blngblngskater@Aug 7 2004, 01:19 PM
[post=373802]Quoted post[/post]​

No the 90 dx does not have ABS

if you have a 90 dx do not get abs axles they will lock up your hubs unless you remove the abs ring, fuck abs axles stupid pieces of shit fucked my car over and it took a week to figure out

Back