B series sedan

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'll post pics of the GSR head tonight. I'm really happy with it, can't wait to do some strong vtec pulls tonight hopefully.

i agree with the enthusiasm of this build... when i had my 4 door... i sooo wanted to do a b series swap... but, alas... with life, sometimes comes brokeness and kids....lol

Well long story short, I got about ten mins of driving with the gsr head and during a nice stupid strong pull the hg blew. So to become mobil again I tore the B series out and put the stupid oil burning d15 back in. I feel like this swap was rushed and so many corners cut especially when it came to the gsr head install. I'm trying to find a OBD1 gsr engine wiring harness as the cx harness I used has been chopped and extended and all kinds of shit to make it work, and yet still not working properly. But ARP head studs have been ordered, new hg, and some other misc shit. Probably will end up running the skunk2 intake mani and the god damn gsr intake mani sits so god damn low on a b16 block, almost couldnt run the whale penis it was so low. Valve seals, valves, and springs will be replaced. Then the b will go back in the car all fresh and ready to turn heads like mad when vtec hits at 4000-9500. The chipped ECU was unreal! felt like you put twice the motor in when vtec engaged. GOOD GOD it was nuts. But here is a pic of the head on the engine. Enjoy, and I'm attempting to have the b series sitting in the shop for as little of time as possible.

Guy

IMG00114-20110405-1834.jpg

Back