B16 Greddy Turbo CRX FS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

The car must go! I know that it needs a paintjob, but parts alone out weigh that fact.
http://www.sounddomain.com/ride/359540/1

Where do I start, or should I bother. I have gone to great lengths building this car. It was broken into last fall and I got screwed by my insurance company(no surprise) I bought the car back and now it sits. Volk GT-N wheels with 2 brand new tires AVS ES 100, and the 2 others might have 3000 miles on them AVS ES 100. The integra disc swap was done less than 1000 miles ago. The Tein SS Supesnion was 900.00 The motor doesn't have any internal work done. B16A from nippon motors w/45-50,000 miles. Has been turboed no more than 2000 miles. V-AFC for piggyback. Will include Apexi REV/SPEED meter(not installed) Greddy 18G kit from a 99 Civic SI, fabbed pipes and custom oil catch tank. Includes MSD 6A, Crane External Coil, Vortech FMU, AEM fuel rail, MSD wires, New distributor, New MSD cap, New NGK plugs. Tranny has ACT XTSS clutch and matching ACT lightend flywheel installed 09/04. The exterior has molded team prototype fender flares, a Wings West body kit. The side skirts are molded, The front and rear bumpers are removable. No rust! Black housing headlights, Fiber Images Carbon Fiber hood, Clear corners, and Clear bumper lights. The interior is very clean. Blue in color. Apexi tach, 4(3 need to be remounted) Autometer gauges mounted in passenger dash. Sparco Torino 2 seats with Sparco rails and sliders. Black in color. Battery has been relocated to the trunk. Includes Optima red top. Inlcudes Sparco Lap 5 steering, shift knob was stolen.

In it's current state the car will not start. I drove it home after doing a full syntehic oil change, and transmission flush at the Honda dealership. This was last week. Everything was fine, the next day after it was running for 20 minutes the car shut off and the battery light came on. I don't know why, and at this point I don't care. I feel that for me, it's over. I don't want to do this anymore. I don't feel it's anything major because on the drive home the car better than ever.

I am located in Northern Ohio. I will accept the first 7500. No questions asked! I know the car is more than worth it. I don't have any track times or a dyno sheet to tell you how fast it is. I am not selling it because I think it's going to die and I can't afford it. What I can tell you is that the car weighs around 2000 pounds, and I enjoyed it every moment it was on or off the road. Plain and simple the car needs a new owner. Someone that wants to spend more time than money and one day see the front page of a magazine.

Ray

I will also include a B18 w/manual tranny from a 91 Integra and a rollcage that I purchased and have not installed.

most of the people here like to mod a car themselves rather than buy one that is already. nothing against your car but you would probably make alot more with a part out.

would you sell the IC piping and BOV..and the roll cage..if so LMK shipped 32837....

email...formby46@hotmail.com

The sounddomain post at the top of the page should give you what you need. Let me know what you are thinking...

Quoted post[/post]]
interested in the volks can you send pics to crxtc_vtec@hotmail.com

im at work so i cant see the ebay link... thanx

I don't know about shipping the rollcage, but I would be up for it....I would prefer to sell the turbo kit with everything, what all don't you need?

Quoted post[/post]]
would you sell the IC piping and BOV..and the roll cage..if so LMK shipped 32837....

email...formby46@hotmail.com

you are a jack as@
you are not gonna sell it for 7k period
part it out and quit being such an as# to everyone on hs
if you want to bad mouth people for saying your car is overpriced do it some where else.

Back