b16 New dizzie help....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Brian1991

so here it is my dizzie went bad and i got a brand new one right, but i was in such as rush when i took the old one off i forgot to mark where the rotor was, stupid right, theres two ways it can go in but if i put it in wrong ill either be 180 degrees in or 180 degrees out, anyone know the easiest way to figure this out, and i know theres a timing notch and dots by the pulleys but i can barely see them, someone please help. i dont want to mess up the timing

SLEEPER88- where abouts in parksburg are you from im up there all the time my sister just bought a house out there im from downingtown,

you cant be off when installing the distributor. those 2 notches are offset slightly to one side. youll either force it in wrong and destroy something, or itll slide right in correctly. just take a look at the slots that it slides into, youll see how it goes.

yeah i figured it out right after i posted the forum about the tabs being offset, but thats alot ppl for posting, an oh how i hate a wanna be gangster, and you can always tell who they are ....OK PAL.....

SLEEPER88- yeah my sis lives on octorara road like 2 sec from 10 n 30 crazy huh, its a small world......maybe ill see you driving around out there.

Back