b16 qeustions..**LOOK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ok i have a few qeustions.. the car is a 94 eg, If i buy just the b16 motor.. where could i get/wat harness do i use for it. an howmuch do u think i would spend on tranny/linkage/motor mounts.....
I was thinking just going to the junk yard an taking a b18 tranny,axle's an linkage out of an older integra.. would this work?
Or would it be cheaper going with a FULL change over...?

-Anyone know any cheap/er sites to find B series engines please list it when u post here.... thank you.

Last edited:
swap and just the motor do not go together for one....what harness in general depends on what your car is. No harness conversion? easiest way prob go through passwordjdm.com or hmotorsonline.com or somewhere reputable. get the jdm swap complete with everything you need. toronto jdm on here in classifieds has theirs reasonable as well and price just depends I cant quote ya one...but be prepared when all said and done to spend 2 grand easily if not close to 3

hmotorsonline has it for I think $1500...that's what I was going to do in my hatch until I decided to do ls/vtec...$800 more was the only difference...

Any other answers?..... anyone kno any other places to get swaps...

AND could i use a JDM D15B harness.. if so wat changes would i have to make to it...

Last edited:
google_friend.jpg

yaya funny but i like to have my qeustions answerd as asked. makes it easyier ahaha.
Rywire - Online Store

if i use this is it tru i can use the D15B jdm motor harness with that an all the plugs will b the same..?

still need to kno wat ecu's are usable for the b16's.... an where i could get one...

okay u dont need to change harness.. just run the vtec wires from the ecu.. that simple... and if u get a 90-93 integra motor.. ur gonna need a different tranny... or unless u get the hyrdo to cable converssion kit...

ok if i get the 92-95 from hmotors. would i be fine? an why would i need a diffrent tranny? pretty much where can u get a full swap thats under 2800

a pretty good source is craigslist.org ive gotten alot of stuff for my car there . but if you wanna go with better quality you shoud try passwordjdm.com or jdmcarboy.com

Doesn't leave much for labor...Or last minute uh-oh's...

im doing the full swap my self. its the benifit of knowing how to swap a motor. no 60$ an hour to watch a machanic play with him self an take twice as long as it will take me

and plus why would i need those mounts...? thats the full change over.... plus 2200+300 for shipping plus 330 for engine mounts is wayy over wat im lookin to spend.. i have a d15b right now with high comp pistons. im ot lookin to spend 3 grand on 20 more hp...

umm... i got some fuze gauges how do you i got a air fuel ratio gauge and a volt gauge i need to find out how to hook them up i got them from a friend with no instrutions. HELP ME...

Last edited:
Back