B16A build ?'s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skellagher

Elder Driver
So i came into some money and want to build the head on my B16 I was just going to originally buy All Brian Crower goodies but a couple people told me those parts are the poor mans way out and wont last... is this so? if so what do u guys recommend i do? expense is not a worry in this case i just want to make some good all motor power for now with the possibility of going turbo in the future..

From what I have seen and heard crower is one of the better brands out there for top end hardware and cams. You may also want to look into endyn and bisimoto.

who the hell told you brian crower is crap?
their retarded. i would put brian crower into anything before i go blox.

def check out endyn though if $ is no issue.

also, you need to decide if you are going turbo or not, because the cams for an N/A build will give you different results if you decide to go turbo.

figure out what you want to get before you waste money.
you have to have a goal first, otherwise you'll waste all your money on shit you dont need.

You deff want to look into the best bang for your buck but you also want to consider what invisibledemon said you have to have goals or you will end up getting parts that wont benifit you in the future. Whoever told you crower is crap has no knowledge about cars if your willing to spend the money endyn would be my suggestion.

Back