B16A fuel problem NEED HELP BEFORE I LOSE IT!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXproject

:blink: Hello i did the b16a swap into my 89crxSI and it seems that the reason i cant get it started is because fuel is not delivering into the block. i Change the main relay and the resistor box. The computer is a pr3 and its throwing a code 8 so it works. the only way i can get it started is by putting fuel in the inside of intake manifold and it will run until that is al burned up. I have spent many nights up trying to fix the problem its enough to lose my head i need help please.

Yhea i change both the resistor and the filter, i also changed the main relay. How ever the guy the owned the car before me did put a turn off switch on the hood i know you have to run wire to turn of the fuel. Any ideas???

Originally posted by CRXproject@Apr 20 2004, 03:17 PM
Yhea i change both the resistor and the filter, i also changed the main relay. How ever the guy the owned the car before me did put a turn off switch on the hood i know you have to run wire to turn of the fuel. Any ideas???

once i did a swap and ALL 4 injectors wouldn't spit out any fuel...you might want to try that, unless the injectors them selves aren't getting any power at all

yeah check the current of the fuel injectors, they should pulse if they are getting power, also check the map sensor, my friends car had a similar problem, had plenty of spark but no fuel, switched the maps and wah lah!

Back