B16A in HF CRX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B18C_NA

Banned
Okay, doing a B16A swap for CRX HF. questions are:

Do i have to change out the hubs? for dx and si?

What shift linkakge do i need to change?

Do i need to change any engine parts such as alternator, dizzies, etc.?

What axles will work? 90-93 teg?

How´s the wiring process?

anything will do, thanks.

no need to change hubs!

modified 90-93 teg linkage! or hasport.

no need to change parts just wire the engine harness into your stock harness.

90-93 axles

wire up 2nd o2 sensor, two vtec wires, and knock sensor.

to use 90-93 integra axles you will need to swap knuckles/hubs for ones from Si or DX

the way he asked the question it seemed like he already did that! sorry

okay, now what about the motor mounts? I heard you have to use after market motor mounts, and can't use other OEM mounts.

Will the integra axles bolt up if i changed the knuckles and hub? Or how do i have to modify it? thanks.

1. Do a search on Hondaswap. This topic has been covered many times
2. Yes you need aftermarket mounts. I suggest that you buy Hasport mounts. They will run you almost $500 (including a modified shift linkage) but are well worth it.
3. Axles should bolt right up but will not be an absolute perfect fit (but will work just fine as long as you have a 90-93 teg intermediate shaft. To get a perfect fit you need custom axles.
4. If you don't already have an engine, consider buying through hmotorsonline.com...they have the absolute best reputation as far as engine dealers go in the united states.
5. Good luck (to you and me). I start this very same swap in a couple of weeks!!! :D

Back