b16a n/a VS b20vtec n/a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

egycasper

hi
advise plz
i don't want to turbo or any boost or raise the bore of my engine.
what do you think this is my set up:
i have a jdm b16a engine and i bought these stuff
68m th-skunk2 pro manifold-skunk2 pro stage 1 cams-pro gears-4.7 final gear ratio-
4-2-1 tri-y big tube header 2:5" collector-10.75:1 cr wiesco pistons for b16a.
i didn't put it togethar yet because i think i need more tq and hp so i want to put a b20b block and but a stroker kit full balanced (84m * 89m) light weight kit or (84m * 92m) forged full balanced stock weight with high cr pistons.
with this head modes and do some head work port and polish
what do you think?
advise please

Last edited:
i wonder if you can trade your 81mms for 84's since (im hoping) they are still new in box. A little port work to the b16 head couldnt hurt.

i think you're on the right track as long as you can afford about 2 months of downtime on the car (a rough guess about what that kind of time that work will take).

What r u going to be doing with your setup?
Which ever you choose, Lighter=spin faster, longer than heavy without damaging things..

E

scat eagle and crower are all very reputable names in the world of automotive parts. you shouldn't have any problems with those parts.

problem please
are eagle ,crower,..... cranks are balanced and what should i do after i put the rods and the forged hc pistons together...
it's not stroker kit but i'll buy crank eagle , rods eagel , bearings and pistons separately.
do i have to go to doing balancing to this compination?

Back