B16a N00b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

digitalpimp

First I have a a limit of 3000 grand to do the swap.Should that be enuff to get all parts i need if i do the swap myself.
And i am hoping to get a header on the engine as well.What Header should i get?Should i buy one for a 90-91 integra?Like cam gear and things,
not sure what motor to order things for becuz of the JDM part.
getting a prewired harness worth it?

i just finished my dx to SiR wiring harness tonight and it took me a while to do but it was fairly easy.

there are several differences in the dx model to be changed for the swap.

Originally posted by digitalpimp@Apr 24 2003, 02:57 AM
First I have a a limit of 3000 grand to do the swap.Should that be enuff to get all parts i need if i do the swap myself.
And i am hoping to get a header on the engine as well.What Header should i get?Should i buy one for a 90-91 integra?Like cam gear and things,
not sure what motor to order things for becuz of the JDM part.
getting a prewired harness worth it?

$3000 will get you a B16 in a rex.

You need full swap,mount kit,shiftlinkage (modified),90-93 teg axles.and some wiring that you can do yourself to save money.

You need to buy a header for B16A,you can use ones for a 94-95 delsol DOHC vtec.

Take a trip to HAsport and read around their website,you'll find the info you need.

Buying a prewired harness can be worth it,but you'll save by doing it yourself.

Originally posted by CriztheWiz@Apr 23 2003, 09:46 PM
I so sick of people putting up posts that look like a third grade kid wrote it. More info and more spell check!

Are you serious? I dont know if you're mocking them or something but your grammar sucks. ;)

Originally posted by CriztheWiz@Apr 23 2003, 09:46 PM
I so sick of people putting up posts that look like a third grade kid wrote it. More info and more spell check!

Well let us see here.
I was pretty trashed when I posted that.
Maybe you just can't read becuz the other guy answered all my questions perfect.
thank you very much,
And The one thing that is worst then a 3rd grader posting on forums.Are People who
should just click back on a post ,but no their weak minds have to flame or just plain talk smack.

thx again for your help guys....

and Mr cool guy with your 18 posts like your a forum VET here.Learn some manners and respect toward people.Remember You didn't know $hit before until someone helped u out.
O bs you say... well just reseaching on the web is having someone else teach you becuz
YOUR A NOOB right RIGHT ok

LET'S GET READY TO RRRRRRRUUUUUUMMMMMMMBBBBBLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! :kick:

Back