B16A STOCK turbo???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

amadeuscr

hey people ,, I don't know if this thread is already in the system , but here it is anyways.

I have a 92 civic and i just did the b16a jdm siRII swap , and I just bought the turbo from ebay. I believe everything is stock internals . if that's true , I would like to have recommendations about how many psi having SAFC Neo Installed with LC-1 Innovate wideband for tunning ! , should I care about something else ?

THANKSSSS;)

You need to do lots of reading.

Yes, its safe to boost on stock internals IF you know what is going on, or have someone who does do it for you.

Instead of using the AFC Neo, I recommend going with something like CROME. Its cheap, and it is fairly simple to get a decent basemap to get you to the dyno for proper tuning.

Check out some of these links for info:
< C R O M E >
Crome Start-Up Guide
http://www.pgmfi.org/
Crome, TurboEdit, Uberdata --- DIY Honda ECU tuning and chipping resources, products write-ups and links. Widebands, Fuel Pumps, Intercoolers, ECU Chipping, Wideband Tuning & more

Also, you need to pick an appropriate turbo size for what you want. Where do you want the turbo to be spooled at? What is your power goal? How much do you have to spend on this project?

I already bought t3/t4 turbo , ext , wastegate , safc neo , lc-1 wideband , intercooler , pipeing , I would like to have 200whp at least ! and the money , I already spend it :D

Do you have the manifold? You CAN tune with NEO but I've heard the tune isn't nearly as good as with a ROM editing program.

Back