B16A

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwrfulz28

JUST FINISHED A B16A ENGINE SWAP ON A 89' CRX. IT STARTS FINE AND IDLES FINE BUT CUTS OUT AND BUCKS AT 3200 RPMS. I CAN NOT GET ANY CODES FROM THE ECU CAUSE THE LED LIGHT STAYS ON ALL THE TIME AND DOES NOT BLINK. I THINK IT MAY BE VTEC RELATED BUT CAN NOT FIND ANYTHING WRONG. IF ANYONE HAS RUN INTO THIS PROBLEM AND KNOWS THE TRICK, I WOULD BE THANKFUL.

THANKS AGAIN, KEVIN

i replied to your post in the ecu section..check that out and after you check or do those things then unplug the negative cable on your battery wait a few seconds then put it back on that should reset your ecu

caps.gif

Don't make me say it again.

I had the same problem after my swap. If its a OBD 0 pr3 the light not blinking means its a code 0 and its in limp mode and your ecu is bad. get a new one and youll be good to go. It also might mean that if you chipped your ECU and got it reprogrammed that they did a bad job and ruined your ECU.

Please refer to our FAQ. There is no need to post your topic more than once.

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

:locked:

This topic has been closed by a moderator. Please continue your question in the other thread that you started.

Thanks, Moderating Team

Thanks, Moderating Team

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back