b16a2 header=b18c1 header

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicsi1415

I was wondering if any of you guys know if the b16a2 header and the b18c1 header for the civic si and gsr are the same....I was wondering because skunk2 sells a header for the acure integra gsr but not for the b16 and i thought they were the same...... maybe i smoked to much before i wrote this.....hahaha

b18c header will fit but not vice versa, the gsr header will be lower though towards the ground.

so the gsr header will fit the b16 but the b16 header wont fit the gsr.....did i get that right. would you know by any chance how much lower it is???

I don't know exactly how much lower... but the B16 header will rub on the B18C's oil pan. It'll work, but it'll touch. Use that to gauge how much difference there is. If you find out the differences in deck height between the B16A and the B18C, I'm sure the difference will be pretty close to that number.

we tryed to put a friends 4-1 dc b16 header on his new swap (b18c) would not fit, not even close.

Back