B16B stroker

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CTR piston has largest dome of the b series pistons.
and putting CTR pistons in a B16a will give you around 11.5:1 CR

damn it B, you put down what I was gonna say...phucker.. :lol:

when i was saying longer or shorter I was refering to the stroker kit you were talking about. And how a stroker would not work in a b16b the way it would in a b16a.

Since we've already fond out I'm an ass for asking to put a b16a stroker in a b16b, so do you guys think I would be able to put a B18 type stroke kit in the B16b? I mean since the B16b is a destroked B18 right? or would it be a better idea to get a gsr for like $600 less and stroke that? But this whole thing is about making a crx si go fast and handle really good so do you say stick with a B16 or go B18 or the B16b super stroker with the B18 stroke kit?

why? at least hes asking valid questions and not being a fucking troll like you.

anyway, as far as this whole stroking thing goes.... i think its really over-rated and a lot of money. for the same price, you could be boosted and putting out 3x the power.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 21 2003, 02:53 AM
why? at least hes asking valid questions and not being a fucking troll like you.

anyway, as far as this whole stroking thing goes.... i think its really over-rated and a lot of money. for the same price, you could be boosted and putting out 3x the power.

:ufucktard:

Originally posted by CRXproject+Oct 21 2003, 04:42 PM-->
pissedoffsol
@Oct 21 2003, 02:53 AM

Wow, you're useful, no wait a minute, that was the dogshit I scraped off my shoe, you're useless.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Oct 21 2003, 11:36 AM-->
Originally posted by CRXproject@Oct 21 2003, 04:42 PM
pissedoffsol
@Oct 21 2003, 02:53 AM

anyway, as far as this whole stroking thing goes....  i think its really over-rated and a lot of money.  for the same price, you could be boosted and putting out 3x the power.

Wow, you're useful, no wait a minute, that was the dogshit I scraped off my shoe, you're useless.

:owned:

Back