B17A1 into CRX DX

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 12 2005, 02:26 AM
Wrong, all cars 92-95 are obd1 regardless of what the motor cast is. Obd0 is 88-91
[post=459924]Quoted post[/post]​

maybe i misunderstood then, but doesnt what you just said mean that a 92 integra would be obd 1??

Yes an 1992 integra should have an 0bd1 setup. You should take pictures of your engine bay for us to see.

Are you sure its a 1992; it sounds like it is a 1991 integra which would be obd0. You really need to get your electronics straight before anyone can answer why you are throwing the codes you are. TAKE PICTURES

Originally posted by projectxspeed@Feb 20 2005, 03:29 PM
Are you sure its a 1992; it sounds like it is a 1991 integra which would be obd0. You really need to get your electronics straight before anyone can answer why you are throwing the codes you are. TAKE PICTURES
[post=463491]Quoted post[/post]​

Didn't know that initial question was directed towards me...sorry.

The engine is OBD-1. All 92 and up's are OBD-1, I know my engine is 92 (I have the title). There is no doubt about it being an OBD-1 swap. I have an OBD-0 to OBD-1 Conversion harness hooked up and wired in. Its my understanding that I may always throw the Cylinder Position Sensor code because of how my swap is wired, however I'm going to follow some instructions on how to check if my distributor is bad, I know that it's been whored around quite a lot before it reached my hands.

Nother problem I'm noticing...the temperature guage reads all the way at the bottom. If I keep the revs around 3500-4k for a good 20 minutes or so she goes up, but then as soon as I slow down for a stop sign and what not, it goes right back down. I'm guessing this is a coolant temperature sensor issue as well? :blink:

Back