1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18? B16? Gsr? K Series? Help Me Decide!!!!

Discussion in 'Civic and CRX - EF' started by ZOLEY0824, Jan 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZOLEY0824

ZOLEY0824 New Member

I RECENTLT BOUGHT A 90 CRX SI. IT CAME WITH A STOCK '92 ITEGRA LS. I AM LOOKING FOR ADVISE ON WHAT TO DO WITH MY NEW BABY. AT FIRST I WAS LOOKING INTO MAKING HER AWD, BUT I HAVE ALREADY BEEN TOLD BY TOO MANY PEOPLE THAT IT WOULD COST WAY TO MUCH MONEY. SO NOW I AM STUCK WITH THE DELEMA OF WHAT TO DO NOW. THIS IS MY FIRST HONDA, BUT I AM WELL AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITIES THAT COME WITH THEM. BUT FIRST, SHOULD I GO K SERIES, DOWN GRADE TO A B16, UPGRADE TO A B18C1 (GSR I THINK), OR STICK WITH MY B18 AND PUT MY MONEY INTO THAT? BASICLY, I WANT THE MOST "BANG FOR MY BUCK," FOR LACK OF BETTER WORDS. I REALLY DON'T WANT TO SPEND MORE THAT 10-15K, I KNOW THAT SOUND LIKE A LOT, BUT THAT IS INCLUDEING BODY WORK AND PAINT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!![​IMG]

PS......I WOULD ALSO LIKE TO KNOW TRANNY OPTIONS AND TURBO PREFFERENCE, OR IF IT WOULD BE BETTER TO STAY NA. THANKS.

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

double post

3. hfrida

hfrida New Member

get a b20 block and a gsr hear and some pistons and you will have a 2.0 v-tec

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.