B18 into a 1990 CIVIC Si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

alexis_gdelgado

I just bought a 1996 GSR Head and a B18A block to install it on a 1990 hatch. I will like to know everything that I need for this swap and the easiest way to do it. I also have the transmission from the GSR, but it's hidraulic and my mechanic told me that it is too hard to convert my hatch to hidraulic. I will like to know if somebody done it and or if its possible to do it. And if I have to replace my tranny which will the same or higher quality cable tranny than the GSR's tranny. I will also like to know a good place with something like instructions.

you will need a mount kit anyway, so get the hasport kit for hydro tranny and everything will pretty much bolt up.

dont forget the shift linkages they gotta be cut and welded if u aint got money to buy after market ones but if u do than youll need both shift linkages cuz the integra is too long.. u can buy mounts in ebay they work good i bought some from there and it fitted perfect... u gotta bang out the driver side frame where the alternator sits next to cuz it will hit that so hit taht in..thats it

Back