b18 into ef hatch now car will not start HELP!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn man.. idk..

are you sure your fuel pump is pumping or are you just going by the sound of it?
if you dont know for sure, take a fuel line off (before the fuel rail) and have someone turn the key on.. see if it is sending fuel.
if its sending fuel.. your problem is after that lol.
as far as i know, if your pump is pumping, you have gas, and your fuel filter is new, there is nothing stopping the fuel from getting to your fuel rail, so you should at least have fuel in there.. if you dont, somethings wrong with the pump, or filter. or one of your lines is clogged, or pinched somehow (doubtful)

this shits crazy.. idk what it could be other than that man.

thanks for the advise
i was told the same thing today from a buddy of mine
im gonna try that in the morning
pulling off the main feed line to the filter and turning it over

if there is no gas then, i think it might be time for that shiny new walbro fuelpump to go in, lol

but ill keep you guys posted

ok replaced thge main relay changed fuel pumps and found out i had my map sensor on wrong

so now im wating for the battery to charge to see if it will fire

wish me luck guys :)

ok i need a 0bd-1 vacuume diagram
cause come to find out i havea b18b block a b18a head and a b18 b intake mani all works in together

but i need a diagram for a obd-1 vacume diagram
so if any one has or knows any one with a obd-1 ls in there ef hatch /crx take a picture of the map sensor location to the head and all vacuume lines that work in junction with one another

also the charcol canister too

thanks for all the help guys

~jake

ok i need a 0bd-1 vacuume diagram
cause come to find out i havea b18b block a b18a head and a b18 b intake mani all works in together

but i need a diagram for a obd-1 vacume diagram
so if any one has or knows any one with a obd-1 ls in there ef hatch /crx take a picture of the map sensor location to the head and all vacuume lines that work in junction with one another

also the charcol canister too

thanks for all the help guys

~jake

check ur ecu fuse, i had same problem..and your fuel pump relay should be where ur left knee would sit, or if its obd1 with a ls harness it could have been relocated under or behinf your glove box.

This thread is a month and a half old. I'm pretty sure if he needed more help with it he would have posted again.

i need help....... 18a1 head b18b1 block.
timing is spot on.... ignition timing ehhhhh. not so much but
my car will start up drive fine.....but when i get on the clutch.. letin the rpm drop.......it almost dies like it bogs....drops to 500ish.....then 200.. sounds like a mussle car .... bla...bla ...bkla...... not the good humm i need....
and will die.... after that.. it has nooooo power... feeling like an old d157....
im not shure about the vacuume line. how they are soposta be.. i have them the same way they were when i pulled the a1...
any ideas fuel pump? fuel filter....
it gets gas most the time i think... and it gets a strong spark
plz email me
jake_vandusen@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Back