B18 Underdrive Pulley and Belt Question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

xxiong88

I think I bought the wrong underdrive pulley for my B18A1. This B18 came out of a 1990 Integra LS. I am thinking I bought a UDpulley for the newer B18 because my old alternator belt does not fit any more and is way too loose. I was wondering if I could just get a shorter diameter pulley and done? The New UnderDrivepulley I think is smaller in diameter than the stock. I lost the stock pulley.

The crank pully will be the same the years dont matter. The problem you have is that you need a shorter belt. Im not sure but when i did the CTR N1 pulley I have to use a 4 rib 192 belt. I also have to pry it up a little with a screw driver to get it on. But once it got over the higher outside edge of the pulley it worked perfectly. You will just have to try a couple different belts untill you find the one that will work. But I bet that belt i listed will work for you.

thats what i was thinking. i havent been able to get a belt yet. I will be getting it this weekend. thanks

Back