1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B18 Underdrive Pulley and Belt Question

Discussion in 'Engine Building' started by xxiong88, Mar 19, 2007.

1. xxiong88

xxiong88 New Member

I think I bought the wrong underdrive pulley for my B18A1. This B18 came out of a 1990 Integra LS. I am thinking I bought a UDpulley for the newer B18 because my old alternator belt does not fit any more and is way too loose. I was wondering if I could just get a shorter diameter pulley and done? The New UnderDrivepulley I think is smaller in diameter than the stock. I lost the stock pulley.

2. xxiong88

xxiong88 New Member

Nobody knows?

3. boostin4fun

boostin4fun Boosted ls/vtec ohh yeah!

The crank pully will be the same the years dont matter. The problem you have is that you need a shorter belt. Im not sure but when i did the CTR N1 pulley I have to use a 4 rib 192 belt. I also have to pry it up a little with a screw driver to get it on. But once it got over the higher outside edge of the pulley it worked perfectly. You will just have to try a couple different belts untill you find the one that will work. But I bet that belt i listed will work for you.

4. xxiong88

xxiong88 New Member

thats what i was thinking. i havent been able to get a belt yet. I will be getting it this weekend. thanks

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted