B18

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

civicracer10

ok so im getting ready to buy a 94 B18 ls and i wanted to know if someone could give me a full parts list that i need to swap it into my 95 eg coupe.

so i know i need a tranny, shift linkage, motor mounts,ecu, axels, and what kind of parts are good and good for price???

and if you can give me an average price for each part

im so excited to learn how to do my first swap...my buddys done a bunch of swaps and hes gonna teach me

well, if you're buddy has done a bunch of swaps then he should know what you need and where to get it

yea but i have no way to talk to him right now hes out of state and his phone is off, so i wanted to get everything before he gets back. so please dont reply if you cant answer.

Why don't you put some effort into this instead of expecting us to spoon feed you. There are "how to" articles and parts lists for B-series Civic swaps all over the Internet. Do some research and figure it out yourself...

It really depends on where you get your info and also where you buy your products. Jazzproparts is a great website to get a complete swap at a good price. There are numerous articles in HondaTuning and other mags, but the internet is the fastest. Google baby, Google

go to hmotorsonline.com. they sell complete swaps with everything you could need, including axles. They're all great condition motors and they're all compression tested before they're sold.

yea but i have no way to talk to him right now hes out of state and his phone is off, so i wanted to get everything before he gets back. so please dont reply if you cant answer.
he did answer ,with logic he didnt know your buddy was gone or whatever look on the web for 10 min and you could find everything you need

Back