B18a into 90 crxsi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dochvtecturbocrx88

ok my brother has a 90 crx si and were about to put the motor in i was just wondering if there is any wiring to do fo the B18a? Thanks!

It depends if the b18a1 is a 90-91 or 92-93 if its a 92-93 you have to change to 90-91distributor, 90-91injectors, 90-91 ecu cause their obdo 92-93 b18a1 is obd1 90 crx si is obd0 and use the crx wiring harness its way easier

A. Convert to a OBD1 ECU, still using everything on the OBD2 engine. Alot has to be changed.
B. Convert to a OBD2 ECU. Same deal.
C. Changed the B18b electronics (dizzy/ECU) to OBD0.
All the wiring is done using the original engine harness from your car and can be done for you by Rywire.com. We're also your source for the ECU jumpers that are necessary if you choose to modify the engine harness yourself.
Good luck, talk to you soon ~ Peter

man thats over complicated, get a 91-92 LS motor for it, drops right in (literally) and i only had to extend the O2 sensor wire and wire the radiator fan to a switch and add a aftermarket temp gauge, since theres no provision for it in the hf harness with a b18a engine

Back