B18B into EG (Mount related)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ApAthY

So I have pulled the B18 out of my integra one or two of the mounts are in pretty crappy condition and I just wanted to clarify before I ordered new mounts:

I've read that I can use some of the EG mounts w/ the B18 mounts and I've also read that I should replace all the EG mounts with the B18 mounts. Not sure which one is correct; although I remember seeing a diagram (that I can't seem to find anymore) that showed which mounts needed to be EG and which needed to be B18?

Also, My block has "B18B" engraved in it and not "B18B1", is there any significance to this?

Thanks

B18B with no 1 on it means that you have a JDM engine, so you integra was swapped at one point.

As for mounts, you need all the Brackets from the integra (the rear bracket, the ac bracket, and the lower front transmission bracket) then for the rubber mounts, the rear subframe and the two on the lower frame rails can be of the civic veriety. The two upper mounts have to be from an integra.

read what asmallsol wrote. all you need integra mount wise is the driver side, front tranny bracket, rear bracket and the rest are civic.

Back