B18b Turbo Del Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolReaver

so yeah, i want a stock something to roll around in...with a/c and good gas mileage. I dont really use/want a car like mine while im in college

1995 del Sol S- 55K miles

Engine mods

2000 B18B motor- 20K miles
60-1 BB turbo
Spearco intercooler
Hks bov
450cc dsm injectors
tial 35mm wg (slight scratch from lack of hood clearance) :bash:
Apexi n1 muffler
short shifter (generic brand)

Suspension Mods

Tokico Illumina Struts
Eibach Sportline Springs
Neuspeed strut tower bars and rear lower tie bar
Hawk HP+ Brake pads

Interior/Body mods

AC boost, oil pressure and a/f gauges
AC reverse indiglo gauge faces
3 gauge a-pillar pod
Wings west front bumper
mid height rear spoiler
custom taillights
painted stock side skirts
15 inch 5 spoke rims/kumho tires

Car runs great. paint is in excellent condition, very solid. It does have a prior salvage title on it, but all the damage was totally repaired

Pics are here- https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?...=ST&f=4&t=12172

I dont really know what to ask as far as price...maybe somewhere around 7500

I have way more than that invested in this car, and im taking a huge loss...i want to get out before i dump even more money into it :(

Im looking for an stock ek hatch/eg coupe/ teg , for a possilbe trade

a stock b16 del sol even sells more than that, im sure u can get around 10 if u find an enthusiasit...

Originally posted by pills_PMD@May 4 2003, 11:25 PM
holy shit!! rethink this one batman.

blah...my car is a fuckign money pit. If i keep it longer i will have no choice but to dump every penny i come across into something new for it. New rims, brakes, motor internals, clutch, lsd, flwheel...and after all that what do i have-

a 15K dollar 8 year old honda with a salvage title. I wouldnt be able to sell it for a price anywhere near i put into it. Shit, im already gonna be losing money on it so why not quit while im behind :/

Just go ask B :)

Im sick of getting low mpg, no a/c, 2 seats, squeaks from the removeable top, watching the boost gauge all the time to make sure i dont overboost, checking oil all the time, wondering when and if my clutch and other random parts gonna break

Its been fun modding my car, but i really dont have the time and money to be doing this when im in college. My car is a huge distraction from school and my grades suffer as a result

I just want a bone stock civic or something to drive around...i will get a badass car when i graduate :)

Originally posted by SolReaver@May 5 2003, 07:00 AM
Just go ask B :)

Im sick of getting low mpg

tune the thing

install it. your manfold will allow it.

theres always the trunk... and this should help you save on your gas mileage :)
squeaks from the removeable top

lube it. and it won't squeek anymore
watching the boost gauge all the time to make sure i dont overboost

even with your tial???
checking oil all the time

bah- check your fittings :)
wondering when and if my clutch and other random parts gonna break

everythign breaks.....

there's your ask B :)

i have 6gs in my hatch (including buying the car) and it was fast for 3 days or about 100 miles. now i have to take the motor apart again and put more money in it . . . :axe: yellow dude = you . . . . . . green dude = your car . . . . . . . the green dude caught up to solreaver . . and B he's right on your ass!

lol the sad part is its true

the green dude is coming after everyone :p

its true what tyler durden says...what you own ends up owning you :(

Originally posted by SolReaver@May 6 2003, 11:43 PM
lol the sad part is its true

the green dude is coming after everyone :p

its true what tyler durden says...what you own ends up owning you :(

:withstupid:

I have spent almost 5k on the car, then about 2.5k in mods and repairs and my car is still basicly stock other than handling.

bump for a nice set up.

what bout a 98 cx hatch, needs front & rear bumpers (on the car still but damaged) 5 spd & some cash?

I have a stock 92 Accord EX with only 89,000 miles. It is a four door though. It is great on gas and has real cold A/C.

WuZ uP CRlZ! Yo CAr iZ PhaT. KeEP iT. I LikE dA piKtURe wiT kARLa. Iz pHaT tOO.

heh i could hook youup with a jeep grand cherokee, that would be a fun car to drive around stock, not the greatest gas mileage tho, id buy yer car with whatever money i get from my jeep but i think i will only get 6500 at most :(

I have a stock '97 Civic Dx Coupe. Only 76k miles. A/C. Nice CD player. Let me know if you would be interested.

Originally posted by delcrx@May 18 2003, 06:18 PM
WuZ uP CRlZ! Yo CAr iZ PhaT. KeEP iT. I LikE dA piKtURe wiT kARLa. Iz pHaT tOO.

ricemag.jpg

Goddamn ricer!

Back