b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

8thchild

ok guys i purchased about 2 months ago a civic eg hatch for 1k and it came with a d15b8 and it has 410,000 on it it burns oil like crazy right now and i always wanted b18b block and a b16 head so my Question is should i switch to the ls/vtec or get a ls engine for now i dont want to boost just want to add some small mods for now like cam gears, headers, catback system, air intake system, tires and rims. thank you

With ls/vtec, you will run into some problems. One of my friends did it and the thing ran pretty good, then he opened it up on the highway racing some kid and blew it, Compression ratios get all screwed up. If I were you i would find a nice fully complete GSR or B16 all together with ECU and axels. But its up to you, i dont want to sound like someone from hater-tech.

thank you

i see where your going and if you did say dont go with the ls/v you would sound like tham guys at d-xxxxxxx.com boy die hard d fans. if it aint the way they want it you basicly get kicked out of some forums. well tht why i want a ls engine and than may beup grade. but this one dude told me today that he has a bl6a and b16a2 for 150 and he said the where seperate so i email him to find out what seperate meant to him.

Back