b20 fit in 94 integra?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

man my engines messed up at least i think ...... but its leakin gas and there is alot ofparts missing

i got da car for 500 dollars though good deal??
i think its a project car

i have no clue some person asked me that on my last thread

im thinkin i should go LS/Vtec do you think it would win against type r ?

unless the motor is shit i would just build what you have if you just have to swap the bottom end i would put a b20b or b20z on there depending on your goals and if your gonna boost it or not

just the cost of the block and i say about 200 bucks

well what engine do you have right now a GSR
if so just keep it P&P it maybe bore it out to 2.0 throw some new cams and a header and ur in buisness
but it sounds like u have a lot of research b4 u go do a big project like this and if u do change tha motor change it to a B20 bottom end
Ls is basicly for ppl who have a Ls or want to turbo theres no reason not to go B20 if u have neither
B20 has much more tourqe and it starts out as a 2.0 so u wouldnt have to bore out unless u wan a 2.2
but yea look up all tha possiblities b?c it all comes dow to ur budget and wat u use ur motor for

Last edited:
i got a b18a1 motor and tranny for a 1992 acura integra. i actully got a whole car for sell for 700.oo need the money to move. the car runs perfect body little dings............got 185,543 miles got new raditor water pump distriubter cap and rotor new timmin chain belt aftermarket headers .......everything it needs is a muffler and a heater core ............ message me at pricejose@yahoo.com for more info....got all the paper work on everything done wit it...

i got a b18a1 motor and tranny for a 1992 acura integra. i actully got a whole car for sell for 700.oo need the money to move. the car runs perfect body little dings............got 185,543 miles got new raditor water pump distriubter cap and rotor new timmin chain belt aftermarket headers .......everything it needs is a muffler and a heater core ............ message me at pricejose@yahoo.com for more info....got all the paper work on everything done wit it...

ban this fucker!

Back