1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

B20 swap question

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by mylasthatch, Sep 6, 2006.

1. mylasthatch

mylasthatch New Member

Ok, a few years ago I swapped a B18a into my 94' DX coupe, well I now have a 93' DX hatch and I'm thinking of putting a B20b in it. What I was wondering is how different is the swap and will I need the same mount combo and wiring harness as the B18a swap. I also know that I can't use the B20b intake and was wondering if can just us a B18b intake instead (will it bolt up). Please any info about the parts needed to do this swap or any info about the swap in general will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

2. mylasthatch

mylasthatch New Member

ok... I actually went to the proper forum on the site and found all the info I think I needed, but please feel free to give me any advice or pros and cons of this swap.

3. civiceg94

civiceg94 civiceg94

where did u find the info for the B20 swap cause am planning on the same thin send me the link or something thanks

4. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

A B20 swap is EXACTLY the same as any other B-series swap. EXACTLY. You will need to use the B18a/b intake manifold (and yes, it will bolt up).

5. mylasthatch

mylasthatch New Member

under the swap articles forum

6. fasteg

fasteg New Member

wich motor mounts do I need for a b20 swapp o a 1993 eg

7. jriley58

jriley58 New Member

ok the b18b1 and a b20b are the same the intake and all i got a b20b with 25000to 35000miles on it for $561.00 with shipping it from tigerjapanese.com any motor or Trans u want or need for cheap and there all jdm

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted