B20 Swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2ng4War

What up

I wanted to find out if a B20 hybrid would be a better swap than an H22 for the 92 accord. If so, how difficult is the B20 swap? Looking for power potential.

if your going to try to put a b series into an accord, your, well, not exactly the brightest..

A B18 or B20 MAY have enough torque to pull a pre-94 Accord, but it's really not worth it. You need either an H22 or H23 if you really want performance.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 4 2003, 09:31 AM
A B18 or B20 MAY have enough torque to pull a pre-94 Accord, but it's really not worth it. You need either an H22 or H23 if you really want performance.

keep going back in time. b series swap would only work well in 3rd gen and earlier weight wise

Exactly. Like I said, wouldn't be a TERRIBLE swap, but spending the money to get a B-series to fit into a 90+ Accord is kinda ridiculous...

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jul 7 2003, 10:25 AM
Exactly. Like I said, wouldn't be a TERRIBLE swap, but spending the money to get a B-series to fit into a 90+ Accord is kinda ridiculous...

thats why i said what i did in my first post.

does anyone even make a mount kit for that swap?

Back