b20???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

looked around cant find it, im really only planning on doing those mods and giving it a good tune after i get bored with it im going to find a shell and build another one.
im building the head this summer, as far as the block though im in the process of pulling the motor and getting it machined

what are you doing to it?

micropolish crank
shotpeen rods
11:5:1 comp pistons
rods and pistons weighted and balanced, then polished
arp rod bolts
acl rod and main bearings
hot tanked and bead blasted
type-r oil pump and water pump + tentioner
complete gasget set, thats about it

Yup, and go higher than 11.5:1. You're not going to get anywhere near 260whp with just 11.5 compression and stock bore.

the b20 block im gonna build will be 12:1 comp with same setup

but this setup is a practice one... the next one is going to be turbo and im going all out... up in the 30- 40 psi range and 5-600 whp. all motor is a good way to start i think. lets ya know what ur doin

but this setup is a practice one... the next one is going to be turbo and im going all out... up in the 30- 40 psi range and 5-600 whp. all motor is a good way to start i think. lets ya know what ur doin

R u serious.? STFu already. You're making a fool of yourself.

right.. because its not possible or anything rite
i have a friend with an ls fully built motor has 460ftlbs and almost 600whp at 32 psi runs a 10.1 and im doing a similar setup but using a vtec head on my next build

oh i shall. after this build ill put up dyno sheets. and when i build the turbo one if any of you are still around it will be sick, but im focused on this one for now
bye the way... i think i broke my knock sensor... should i buy a new one or will it effect anything? or just a check engine light

Back