b20b engine swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

keg

Hi i am currently looking at droppingin a b20b into my ef civic which had a zc 1600, it came with no mounts, are there factory mounts you can use to bolt in? also it had no dizzy? whitch dizzy would i use and what wireing do i need to change?:confused:

needs aftermarket mounts, hasport or arizona race and machine make good ones.
also will need aftermarket shift linkages.
get a dizzy from a crv.
use the engine wiring harness that came out of your ef, not the b20 harness.
if the engine is obd1 then you will need a obd0 to obd1 conversion jumper harness (rywire) and the jumper harness to convert the dizzy to fit your engine harness. you can rewire the dizzy yourself but the harness is plug and play, no headache.

and its spelled which, not "whitch"

you can use integra mounts from the 90-93 tegs.. you dont need aftermarket.. same with linkage.. you can use one from a 90-93 teg

so with the teg mounts you need all three gear box, rear and engine side? also what 0bd1 ecu would be best cheers for the help, also i have a b16a dizzy will that work? another qustion on the zc 1600 the exhaust cam it had a square box whitch is a sensor what sensor is it and do i need it on the b20b?

Last edited:
Back