1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

b20b in 96 4 door

Discussion in 'Integra' started by boutateam, Jun 8, 2010.

1. boutateam

boutateam New Member

Just put the b20 in sat,,,tried to start and wont fire...Cranks over but its a no go.....
    have fuel press and spark timming is on.....OBD2 Hondata S300.And today i tried to kick it over and somthing odd happened the CEL went crazy the RPM gauge up and down it mite be the main relay....Need some feed back on what ecu i should be useing.:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:
    I hate being held up on a friends car all went good than,,,,,,,,,no start

2. boutateam

boutateam New Member

b20 96 4 door ...just read it

3. boutateam

boutateam New Member

yea yea its a new guy any body

4. BrutalB83

BrutalB83 Brutal Moderator Moderator VIP

Is the engine stock? If so, then no need for the Hondata really. A P75 (LS) ECU should run it just fine...

5. boutateam

boutateam New Member

yea i wasnt going to leave it in there just trying to start it up.......LOOKing for a p75 but cant find one..obd2 or obd1 p75

6. RickParker

RickParker New Member

What happened to the stock ecu in the ls before you put the OBD2 Hondata S300 into the car??

7. boutateam

boutateam New Member

i paid 2000 for the car had lots of goods in there and a blown motor..So took all goods out and buddy of mine had b20 laying around so put it in....Just used the hondata to started up for the first time..Buy the way its for sale..CANT put pics up my camera broke..friend of mine is going to email them to me when he gets around to it....

8. RickParker

RickParker New Member

So you had it runnin or it kicked over and shut off.. My guess is that the ecu isnt for the b20.. What motor was in the car obd1 or obd2. What gen is the b20. obd1 or obd2?? need more details on the setup!

9. boutateam

boutateam New Member

its up and running strong... wasn't the ecu...bad gas from sitting...
    put a for sale thread up look for 97 integra very clean...tell me what u think about it..

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted