Back from the Middle East...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Fuck TYC.

Get Denji projectors and some amber Vision corners.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 27 2005, 09:59 PM
Fuck TYC.

Get Denji projectors and some amber Vision corners.
[post=452393]Quoted post[/post]​

Huh? How so? TYC build quality and beam pattern >>>>>>> Denji projectors

I just don't like those goofy one-piecers everyone likes. Do they have replacement housings for the stock ones? Cause i'd be down with those. And Vision corners are just sex.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 27 2005, 09:57 PM
I just don't like those goofy one-piecers everyone likes. Do they have replacement housings for the stock ones? Cause i'd be down with those. And Vision corners are just sex.
[post=452422]Quoted post[/post]​

GOOFY?!?! DIE!! :p

I think they look hawt.

get rid of the VAFC and get Uberdata ASAP... your motor wont last too long with that thing... any pics of the manifold; io might be interested if ur selling it

wha???
lol
its only 8psi

nice car, good value for the money and glad you made it back ok
welcome back

well I had my first mishap today...I washed the engine bay without covering the distributer. bad idea. was driving out of the gate, shifted to third and the car bogged like i went to 6th lol. go to neutral because i'm stopping anyway...get behind the car in front of me waiting on the light and it dies. tried restarting...no go. it crunk but didn't fire. i pushed it out of the intersection and played with it for a while and finally it started right back up. I found the vtec solenoid disconnecting...the wire is out of the clip. after letting it idle for about 10 min I slowly took it up to about 5k in neutral and it fucking backfires!!!! I did it again and it didn't do it again. I drove it back on base and let it idle another 15 min. That's where its @ right now. I have no idea what i'm gonna do about the solenoid.

I called my mechanic when it first shutdown and he said to disconnect the cap and wipe out the water thats probably on the rotor...but why would it like me drive it that far and then screw up???? I mean...I let the car idle for @ least 20 minutes when I initially started it after cleaning it. wtf?

Back