backwards wiring harness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
If i decide to do it i will post the pics here for your viewing pleasure.

I DONT GET IT??...why do you want to use the JDM wire harness so bad. why would you wanna complicate the swap process anymore than it is already? is it really that serious to have a 100% complete JDM swap?? becuase if it is than thats just pathetic....but if its not then i can understand why else

Quoted post[/post]]
If i decide to do it i will post the pics here for your viewing pleasure.

I DONT GET IT??...why do you want to use the JDM wire harness so bad. why would you wanna complicate the swap process anymore than it is already? is it really that serious to have a 100% complete JDM swap?? becuase if it is than thats just pathetic....but if its not then i can understand why else
he wants to do it because he is a moron and believes it's possible. Like will said, if you go swapping for different plugs you could make any harness work and you wouldn't prove shit.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
checked the plugs at the shock tower and they are the same as the JDM ones lol

u guys are idiots

and YES it is possible

OK, so do it.

+1

and calling us idiots isnt the best way to get help, sir.

Whatever dude i was called much worse by some of you just for suggesting that you where wrong which you as it turns out were. Go figure.

But at least i learned something...Honda-tech.com pwns

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

u guys are idiots

and YES it is possible

OK, so do it.

+1

Whatever dude i was called much worse by some of you just for suggesting that you where wrong which you as it turns out were. Go figure.

1. Until your car is running with your JDM harness in it, we weren't wrong.

2. Good. Go back to honda-tech, dumbass.

IMO, you should be banned until you can PM a mod with a video of your car running with your JDM harness. But maybe that's just me.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

u guys are idiots

and YES it is possible

OK, so do it.

+1

and post another vid of the look on your face when you realize that the wires aren't color matching and your car won't turn on.
Oh yeah, please, just stay on Honda-Tech...

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

u guys are idiots

and YES it is possible

OK, so do it.

+1

and post another vid of the look on your face when you realize that the wires aren't color matching and your car won't turn on.
Oh yeah, please, just stay on Honda-Tech...

Especially when i was sticking up for you on most of your threads...please go back to H-T...we dont need misinformation and noob know-it-alls on HS...PEACE

This thread has gotten out of control. I'm tired of seeing putdowns, deserved or not.

This is the swap tech forum. Any problems with another member should be taken up on PM. New members may learn quickly or slowly, at their own pace. If that is not fast enough for you, then don't comment again just to piss on another person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back