bad-ass road

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 17 2003, 05:45 PM
I just wanted to say that if Chip gets to own the River Road in Essex, then I get to claim the Saw Mill Parkway in New York! LOL!

too late, i got that one. And the Hutch too. :D

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 17 2003, 06:43 PM-->
Originally posted by BlackFrog@Nov 17 2003, 06:34 PM
94RedSiGal
@Nov 17 2003, 05:45 PM
I just wanted to say that if Chip gets to own the River Road in Essex, then I get to claim the Saw Mill Parkway in New York!  LOL!

Damn... :(

So how come I've never seen a DelSol on it? <_<

;) :lol:

i wanted to shut my eyes that entire road. :lol: just kidding!!!

i own mashpaug road. yup. my own set of twisties in my back yard.

how about that story chip??? B)

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Nov 17 2003, 06:43 PM-->
Originally posted by BlackFrog@Nov 17 2003, 06:34 PM
94RedSiGal
@Nov 17 2003, 05:45 PM
I just wanted to say that if Chip gets to own the River Road in Essex, then I get to claim the Saw Mill Parkway in New York!  LOL!

Damn... :(

So how come I've never seen a DelSol on it? <_<

;) :lol:

perhaps im going too fast? :p :D

BlackFroggie cruising in the stealth Sol... whoah. :eek: :D

The last few times, I've been running it in the wee hours of the morning. Much less traffic to deal with too. On the VA trip, Chris didn't notice the deer standing on the side of the road nearly as much as I did. Deer and fog make that road even more exciting to drive! B)

hahaha. the weee hours of the morn? im sound asleep! drive it during the day, light traffic also makes it fun!

and the stealthy sol should hopefully be gettin a little "facelift" come spring, so theres goes the stealth...oh well.

-Chris

Driving the Saw Mill Parkway anytime of the day or night is ALWAYS a pleasure. It's the rest of the traffic patterns that I hate. CT during the weekdays is generally a bitch.

Holy shit! I just looked up the color code of my teg and it's called STEALTH Grey Pearl!!! LOL!!!!!!! :eek:

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX@Nov 19 2003, 11:19 PM
95 sucks on sunday afternoons as well...

True. Between rush hour commuters, returning weekenders and highway construction. I-95 in CT pretty much sucks all the time. :(

Originally posted by Green92HatchDX+Nov 20 2003, 10:22 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Nov 20 2003, 10:20 AM
Green92HatchDX
@Nov 20 2003, 12:25 AM
and the ruts in the middle of the road..

Ruts? An obstacle course makes for a more interesting drive... :p

not at 60+mph. quite deadly... clayton told me that his crx jumps at those ruts...

Hmmmm... I don't recall these ruts of which you speak of. Well I'll have to check it out on the next trip down south. I'm never much below 80 mph usually. :blink:

The last night that Ally was here, we were all cruising that area of I-95 pretty fast and I don't remember any ruts... still. :huh:

they were in the middle lane southbound due to trailer trucks... maybe its been fixed? lol

Back