Bad Bro's Suck!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

riceracerex

D-Series Ninja
I have had it pretty rough over the last year and everything that could have gone wrong, has... I was hoping to gain some great friends through all of the hard times but it does not look like it. I am not one to be talked about behind my back or one to receive criticism from hypocrites. That is the one thing I will not tolerate from anyone is backstabbing and then sucking up to your face when they see you.

I am sure no one would like to hear that some of their best friends have been talking about them behind their backs and talking shit about them when you would gladly give your time, money and even your possessions so that they could have a better life.
Those are the "true" friends, the ones that when you break down on the side of the road, you use your lunch break to go bring them a spare tire and come back to work 5 minutes late. Those are the friends who when you steal a cone from wal-mart and throw it in their car. They tell you no there are camera's and we are going to get caught but they still let you put it in the car anyways. bam! $500 fine!

Not the coolest thing to go down for but it's cool, they are your friends and shit happens. Life goes on and they would do the same for you right? Well not always...

I would gladly take a bullit to save someone close to me and the person that has my back but when that person talks shit about me. That can end the friendship and I would rather be the person pulling the trigger.

I love my friends and nothing is going to change that except for the trust that has been broken. I really don't know what to do now?

Well apparently you put more stock in their friendship than they do. So you may as well cut them loose. And hanging out with folks that harbor thieves does not sound like to smart a plan either.

This one is a little more off topic but why did you tag this with 'gay fuck friends'....

Haha, it only lets you type less common words.
I wanted to put My Friends Are Gay and Fuck Them but I am not quoting INJEN if that's what you're getting at. lol

I changed it...

lmao you need some new friends man..
ive cut alot of ppl out of my life the past year or so..
its life..learn the lesson and move on..

Back